Saturday, September 14, 2002

Some of you already know that I picked up this blog writing thing after seeing Niki's blog. Its been about a couple of weeks since I started but I never realised that I was the chosen one. Well to make things more clear, let me tell you about my dream last night.

Sometime in the middle of the night, Gandalf the Grey (yes the wizard from Lord of Rings) paid me a visit. As we were talking I mentioned that I had recently started blogging and told him how happy I was with this blogger stuff which lets me express my feelings freely and also let my dear friends comment on it. He looked pertrubed and asked if he could see my blog. And so I logged on to the net and when he saw my blog he uttered some spell and to my astonishment and distress my PC was on fire!! I was upset because my blog had become precious to me, but he said: 'Do not worry, it is unharmed.' After a few minutes he put out the fire and asked me to take a close look at it. To my surprise the PC and the screen were quite cold and it seemed to have become shinier and brighter than before. At first I could not see anything, but on the edge of the my blog I saw an inscription, in lines finer than anything I have ever seen before. The inscription shone piercingly bright, and yet remote, as if out of a great depth:

0101 010101010 01011110 01010111 010101 010101010
01010 0101010101 0110111 010101101 1011010101 010

'I cannot read the fiery letters,' I said.

'No,' he said, 'but I can. The letters are binary, of an ancient mode, but the language is that which exists behind all blogs, which I shall not utter here. But in common English this is what it says:'

One blog to rule them all, One blog to find them,
One blog to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics