Friday, September 06, 2002

Let me tell you about myself. I'm just about 9 inches long, with soft bushy stuff on one end and a small hole on the other. I can be quite useful if you know how to use me. I was still wet from last nights activity but if you are being used by a busy lady, that often happens to be the case. I had heard she didn't like to stick to one of us and switched to different ones quite often. It was still early in the morning when she softly picked me up. I long for this every morning. Kinda wakes me up too when she does this. She rubbed her fingers along my bush as she looked at me staright in the face. She applied some sweet cream on me (like always - maybe she just likes it that way) and slowly took me in her mouth. With a firm grip she moved me up and down, and once in a while rolling her tongue on top of my head as she shifted me from side to side. This went for a while. A bit later her mouth was full of white stuff, some of which went down her throat while the rest she spat out. She had a nice satisfied smile on her face now as she washed the white residue that was left in my bush and the more liquid part that had rolled along my length. After cleaning me, she gently placed me back to my normal position.

How lucky I am to get this twice a day. It pays to be a tooth brush :-)

Wait a minute... pervert...what were you thinking??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics