Thursday, September 12, 2002

A few days back, I was talking to a colleague of mine, a Mr Horton, about the impending arrival of the new baby in his home. He got all chirpy and this being his first child, it was quite natural. In the course of the chat I asked him what he was going to name him. He just shrugged his shoulders and said he was still searching for a good one.

Yesterday he stopped by at my desk and said he had finally decided on the name. And when I raised my eyebrows, he continued. "I have decided to call him Mark". It goes without saying that I was not fully amused and so I said "That shouldn't have taken you so long!". To which he replied "Yes. But I wanted to make sure that www.markhorton.com was available before I named him. I just registered that website name for my son". He was beaming from ear to ear while on the other hand my head was spinning.

Notice how we are getting so dot-commish now-a-days? Anyways I thought I would log on to the net and share this with you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics