Friday, January 17, 2003

Knock Knock...

My flatmate and I are splitting to different houses at the end of this month. A conversation between us while watching TV...

Me Will you remember my friendship an hour from now?
Him (raising eyebrows) of course I will
Me Will you remember me at the end of the day?
Him Hmmm yeah...
Me Will you remember me at the end of the week?
Him snickering I think so
Me Will you remember me at the end of the month?
Him I suppose so
Me Will you remember me at the end of.. say... three months?
Him I will try really hard to
Me Will you remember me at the end of say ... one year?
Him Hmmm... okay.. yeah I will

a few moments of silence

Me Knock knock...
Him Whoz there...
Me Asshole!! You said you will remember me after one year and you are already asking "whoz there" when I am sitting right in front of you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics