Friday, August 30, 2002

I got into this blog thingi.. after seeing a sweet ladies blog! Nikita Agarwal an engineer who does free lance writing to Rediff. Neat articles shez got there! And her blog sounds chirpy all the time. How can she be so lively all the time? Maybe its coz shez a Taurean ;)

London... humph! I miss home whenever I look at the weather outside. Miserable must have its etymology roots over here.

I wonder how long I will update my blog. Im a lazy guy when it comes to these things.

Stock markets - well search for the bottom continues.

Today Im thinking of a friend... I miss her so much... wonder if she misses me too..

Weekend starts in few hours... guess its back to my pc games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics