Monday, September 02, 2002

Indian markets go up.. but FTSE heads down. Sheez! will I ever see some proper correlation in the world wide markets?!

Well its the first working day of Autumn. Weather looks nice - but appearance never equals reality. Out there its freezing.

Yesterday went to Kensington gardens. Walked around the lake and saw hunderds of swans. It was very hot and wish I could jump in the water. Saw all these retired people playing a race with their remote controlled boats. Hmm.. the child in us never leaves. Kept wishing I had a remote controlled plane that could drop tiny bombs. I would fly and bomb all these boats :- ) The evil in me never leaves ;-)

Why is it that sometimes despite a looming deadline that I want to cuddle up in bed with lots of comics, chocolates, wafers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics