Friday, October 11, 2002

Yaaaay... Its Friday! I love this feeling. When I was a kid, I used to love the 'Saturday' feeling. That's because most of us had a half day of school which kind of ended up around 11am. The best part of the Saturday shool is that you have an early morning 'drill' - something that I enjoyed because I never properly did it by standing last in the row :-)

Sometimes I miss school and sometimes I don't. I certainly miss Kodaikanal, the place where I studied, because of its beauty. But when I am in India and I see little kids going to school with a 'tiffin bag' in their hand I feel two things. One is nostalgia and the other is relief. I feel relieved when I think - gosh those kids still have so much to study in life!!

Another thing: why do kids walk to school, but run back home?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics