Sunday, October 27, 2002




The whole of last night heavy gales have been battering South England. Winds upto 90 miles/hr have been blowing and several people’s property have got wrecked. On the other hand I cuddled up in my warm quilt and I got Shreked!

Yeah, I watched the movie Shrek last night. It was the first time. Suku has seen it some 80 times. She must be crazy!! In my opinion you can watch it at most 79 times. But 80 times… no that’s stretching it a bit too much. :p

I loved the movie! Hilarious, yet thought provoking. I can’t remember all of them because there are too many. I would have to see it a dozen more times to actually get a hang of half of them. But here are a few that cracked me up.


“Hey, hi princess!” (donkey)
“Oh it talks!” (Fiona)
“Yeah it’s getting him to shut up that’s the trick!” (Shrek)





“I don’t want to rush in a … physical relationship. I’m not that emotionally ready for a commitment of this, er, magnitude yet. […] ER, we really should get to know each other first, maybe even as penpals you know.” (donkey)



And here is one that I think is a lesson for most of us (if not all of us).


Shrek: : Look, I'm not the one with the problem, ok? It's the world that seems to have a problem with me. People take one look at me and go, 'Ahhh... help... run... a big stupid ugly ogre!'. They judge me before they even know me. That's why I'm better off alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics